ELC Grandparents’ Day
On Friday 22 March 2019 our ELC boys hosted their Grandparents’ Day, performing a lovely concert and a morning tea afterwards in the auditorium. Some grandparents then visited the classrooms where the boys gave them a tour and shared some of their work with them. The class performances are listed below:
- Kindergarten dance to ‘The Wheels on the Bus’
- Year 1B – Grandparents Are Special
- Prep dance to ‘The Lion Sleeps Tonight’
- Year 1F – Grandparents Are Special
- Year 2 singing ‘Deep in my Heart’ – words and music by John Burland
Thank you to our grandparents for visiting us, we love sharing our school with you!