HSOBA Young Alumni Awards
The purpose of this new annual award is to recognise Hutchins Alumni at an early – mid stage of their careers who have made a significant achievement in their chosen field of endeavour – arts, sport, business or community service.
The HSOBA and the current leavers group will select the winner of this award each year. The Young Alumni Award (YAA) winner will be announced annually at the Leavers’ Lunch held in October/November and they will be invited to give an address to the current leavers group. An honour board will be created for all YAA winners which will be held at the School.
Nominations are now open for 2018. Please nominate online below by Monday 24 September.
- Old Boy who left The Hutchins School no more than 15 years ago
- An Old Boy who has excelled in arts, sport, business or community service and has made a significant achievement in his field of endeavour either locally, nationally or internationally exemplifying the best attributes of a fine young man
- A man of good character embracing strong values of kindness, integrity, compassion, humility and courage, and who has a willingness to serve his contemporaries and the wider community
Nominations are encouraged for all award categories.
- Nominee must have left The Hutchins School no more than 15 years ago
- Any person can nominate a nominee
- Nominees can nominate themselves
- Previously nominated alumni who were unsuccessful in winning an award may be renominated. A new complete nomination must be submitted each year