Hutchins Parent Portal
The Hutchins School Parent Portal is a means for you as a parent or carer to quickly and easily access information about your son or sons.
As a parent or guardian, if you have not already received the email with your username, please email the School to request this information.
In 2016 we are bringing all our teaching and learning content, including the Parent Portal, into Rory. Rory is the virtual learning environment, online teaching space, intranet and an extended Parent Portal for The Hutchins School students, parents and staff to access 24/7.
Rory enables students, staff and parents to stay connected. As a parent or guardian, you can log in immediately and see your son’s timetable, the diary containing the School calendar key dates and the Synergetic Parent Portal. Academic reports will be made available via the Parent Portal. Real time assessments and feedback will become increasingly available as the year progresses.
Once you are logged in to to Rory, you can click on the Parent services button and select the Synergetic Parent Portal option. For security purposes you will need to enter your username and password again.
The Parent Portal offers the following titles:
- Student academic reports – access to electronic copies (PDF) of all academic school reports
- Timetable – view your son’s daily and weekly timetable, with time, location, class description and the name of their teacher
- Contact us – email any of your son’s teachers
- Attendances ext. – see all absence events for your son
- Attendances – see attendance records for your son on a per day or per class basis (not available to all areas of the School)
- Interviews – book family teacher interviews for your son online (not available to all areas of the School)