We value and appreciate feedback from our staff, students and community. Your input is an important element in our continual improvement processes, and we take seriously any complaints or grievances that are raised with us. Likewise we appreciate your positive feedback, and take pride in ensuring that this form of encouragement is shared with those who are involved.
As a school, we are committed to:
- providing opportunities to provide feedback, or raise concerns;
- keeping you informed as to how you may communicate that feedback;
- responding to your feedback in a way that is timely, efficient, courteous and kind;
- respecting your privacy and confidentiality;
- taking steps to provide your feedback to the most appropriate staff member for consideration or resolution; and
- taking action as appropriate where concerns, grievances or complaints are raised.
If you wish to provide us with feedback, please email us at email@example.com.
If you do wish to lodge a formal complaint, please ensure that you have first read through our Complaints and Grievances Policy and followed our Complaints and Grievances Procedure, and understand that submitting a form through this web site is a formal process that will require further involvement on your part.
If you wish to make a formal statement regarding a complaint or grievance, please visit our Complaints and Grievances Form: