Coaching positions vacant
The Hutchins School is seeking expressions of interest from experienced and motivated people to be part of our senior Australian Rules Football program.
The following honorarium positions are available for Hutchins AFL 2018:
1st XVIII Coach
1st XVIII Assistant Coaches
Strength and Conditioning Coach
What we are looking for
The successful applicants will have:
- Outstanding football experience and coaching credentials.
- Excellent communication, leadership and organisational skills.
- An ability to educate players and develop them to their full potential.
- A high level of self-motivation and dedication.
- Availability to commit to the full season, including pre-season, commencing February 2018 through to late July 2018.
- A current First Aid qualification.
- A current Tasmanian Department of Justice Registration to Work with Vulnerable People (RWVP).
How to apply
Applications, including a covering letter which details experience, is to be submitted to the Director of Sport, Mr Adrian Finch at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please contact Mr Finch via email or phone 6221 4241.
Applications close 17 November 2017.