The Hutchins School is an Anglican day and boarding school for boys. The School promotes high academic standards, sound moral values, strong sporting and cultural achievements.
To place your son's name on the entry list at Hutchins, parents/carers first need to submit an Application Form. The School will then invite parents and boys to visit Hutchins for a tour. Closer to the time of entry parents will be advised on the availability of places for the year level their son is seeking entry into. If a place is available at that time, a formal interview will be arranged for you and your son with the Registrar. Following the interview, a place at Hutchins may then be confirmed with an Offer of a Place.
Contact details for more information
For enrolment or fee information please contact the Enrolments Assistant.
The Hutchins School
PO Box 254 Sandy Bay
Tasmania Australia 7006
Telephone: 03 6221 4236
Facsimile: 03 6225 4018
- Australian Citizen and Resident Enrolment Process
- Enrolment Application Form
- Information for Parents Handbook 2015
- The Hutchins School: A Snapshot
- The Hutchins School Academic Snapshot
- The Hutchins School Boarding Snapshot
- Early Learning Centre: Pre-Kindergarten/Kindergarten to Year 2
- The Power of 9 Course Handbook 2015
- Years 7 - 8 Course Handbook 2015 (large file)
- Years 10 - 12 Course Handbook 2015 (large file)