- A non-refundable application fee applies
- All fees are in Australian dollars
By signing the Enrolment Form parents/carers agree:
- That the enrolment is subject to the School’s acceptance of the enrolment and offering of a place in the School.
- To pay all Tax Invoices issued by the School for its tuition fees and charges by the due date. Tax Invoices for tuition fees are issued in advance and are due and payable by the first day of term, unless other arrangements have been made (for example monthly direct debit). All other Tax Invoices issued by the School are due and payable immediately. Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge when paying in person. The surcharge is not applicable to direct debits.
- Interest will be paid on any overdue amounts owing to the School (including tuition fees, charges and interest) calculated at the Westpac Banking Corporation Indicator Lending Rate, as varied, from the due date until the date of payment in full of those overdue amounts.
- Non-payment of Tax Invoices may result in the account being lodged with a debt collection agency and all fees and charges incurred as a result of this lodgement will be charged to the account holder.
- To pay an Enrolment Fee prior to commencement of schooling which shall be determined according to the level on entry, and as specified in the School’s Offer of a Place letter.
- The Enrolment Fee is payable for each child in the family however will be reduced to 50% of the current fee for the third and subsequent children of any one family.
- The Enrolment Fee is non-refundable should the place not be taken up. The Enrolment Fee is non-refundable.
- To give at least one term’s written notice of withdrawal of the student from the School. If this period of notice is not given, to pay the School, half of the term tuition fees, calculated at the level at which the student is currently enrolled.
- To immediately notify the School in writing of any serious illness or disability suffered or developed by the student from time to time.
- To be bound by the School Rules as amended from time to time.
Absence during term
Parents are especially asked not to take their sons out of school during term. It is awkward for the School as the student may well miss important educational experiences. Where it is unavoidable, written requests should be made to the Head of School.
For absences greater than four consecutive weeks, a fee equivalent to 50% of the leave period will be charged. For absences up to four weeks, or individual periods of no more than four weeks, 100% of the fee will be charged. In the case of illness, no fee will be charged on production of a medical certificate covering the period of leave
Termination of enrolment
Where any breach of the School Rules is judged by the Headmaster to constitute a serious threat to the health, safety or welfare of the school community, or where the breach violates parents’/carers’ obligations to the School under Clause 12, the enrolment may be terminated. This may also include the non-payment of fees by their due date.